Barite Grinding Mill
Product Code : 8474209000
Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co. Ltd has manufactured Barite Grinding Mill for making micro powder and is widely used for super-fine grinding materials with hardness less than 9.3 in Moh's scale and humidity less than 6 percent such as limestone, calcite, marble, kaolin, talcum, barite, gypsum, dolomite, mica, pyrophyllite, sepiolite, bentonite mud, carbon black, diatomite, graphite, alunite, fluorite, potassium feldspar, phosphorite, pigment and up to 200 kinds of materials.
- The grinding mill is widely used in the industries of mining, metallurgy, cement, chemistry, construction, refractory materials, ceramics, barite and many others. It is suitable for grinding barite into a fine powder. Barite is a mineral consisting of barium sulfate with a medium low hardness of 3 the Moh’s scale and an average specific weight of 4.5 kg/dm3.
- Barite Grinding Mill production line consists of main unit, hammer crusher, storage hopper, bucket elevator, vibrating feeder, inverter classifier, cyclone collector, pulse de-duster system, air compressors, high pressure positive blower and electrical control systems.
- Available in five models Hgm80, Hgm90, Hgm100, Hgm125 and Hgm1680l
- Finished production fineness 250meshes-2500meshes, 5-74 Micron
- The capacity (ton/hour) ranges from 0.4t/H to 30t/H
- Working Principle: Works on the same principle of Gypsum Grinding Mill.
No. 19, Fuqing Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201201, China