Gypsum Grinding Mill manufactured by Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co. Ltd is widely used for making micro powder of gypsum. It can also process stone materials with moisture content less than 5 percent and hardness less than 6 levels on Moh’s scale. The materials which can be processed include gypsum, kaolin, talc, limestone, barite, dolomite, calcite, marble, bentonite, mica, graphite and many others. The finished powder particles size can be 3000 mesh.
Through the long-term research about gypsum characteristics and field investigate production process of gypsum processing factory this mill overcome various problems appeared in the process of gypsum making. The gypsum grinding mill is the result of our technical staff after years of accumulated experience and test innovative, it can be used not only for gypsum powder processing but can also be used to grind other stone materials.
- It is widely used in the industries like mica mill, calcite mill, barites mill, calcium carbonate mill, dolomite mill. Gypsum grinding mill is the preferred stone machining equipment for the industry.
- Higher efficiency
- The production capacity of the mill is twice than the jet mill and agitation mill
- Longer working life of spare parts
- The roller and ring are made up of special material, which improves the grinding efficiency
- High safe and reliable
- There are no rolling bearings and bolts in the grinding cavity which eliminates the problems caused by bolts shedding or wear of bearings and seal components
- Powder of high fineness is produced
- Fineness can reach D97≤5μm
- Environment friendly
- Reduced noise and air pollution due to the application of pulse dust collector and muffler
No. 19, Fuqing Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201201, China