- Capacity of 1-20 T/H
- Output size ranges from 30 to 425 Mesh
- Feeding size ranges from 15 to 35mm
Gypsum Raymond Mill consists of main unit, reducer, cyclone powder collector, powder classifier; dust cleaner, blower, control cabinet motor and pipes. The optional accessories include crusher, bucket elevator and feeder.
Big materials are crushed by jaw crusher to the required size particle and are then carried by the bucket elevator to the storage hopper and are fed evenly and continuously by vibrating feeder into the main grinding chamber. The ground powder is carried by the airflow from the blower to the classifier to be classified, the particles which meet the fineness enter cyclone collector through the duct and are separated and collected there. The material is then discharged at the discharging valve to become finished products. The airflow is sucked to the blower by return duct on the top of cyclone collector. The whole airflow system is in a sealed circulation and the air is circulated under positive and negative air pressure.
- One year guarantee except for wear parts
- 24 hours technical support by email
- Customer care support
- User manual available
- Reminder for the service life of the wearing parts
- Installation guide available for clients from both China and abroad
- Maintenance and replacement service
- Process training and guidance from technicians
No. 19, Fuqing Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201201, China