Impact crusher is able to crush coarse, medium and fine materials such as granite, limestone and
concrete whose feeding granularity does not exceed 500mm and compression strength does not exceed
350MPa in many industries such as ore crushing, railway, highway, energy, cement, chemistry and
constriction. The size of the discharging granularity is adjustable, and the crushing specifications are diverse.
The Performance Characteristics of Impact Crusher:
Impact crusher is able to process the materials whose length of a side is below 100~500mm and
maximum compression strength is 350Mpa, and it has the advantages of big crushing chamber and that
the crushed materials are in the form of cube, so that it is suitable for crushing medium hard
materials such as limestone in cement plant, and it has such advantages as big production ability
and small discharging granularity.
Advantages of Impact Crusher:
1. It has big feeding mouth, high crushing chamber, high adaptability of the material hardness and
small amount of stone powders
2. The gap between the impacting plate and the plate hammer is convenient to adjust so that it can
effectively control the discharging granularity and the particle shape is good.
3. It has compact structure and strong rigidness, and the rotor has big rotational inertia.
4. It adopts high chromium plate so that it has shock resistance, abrasion resistance and big
5. It adopts no key links so that it is convenient in maintenance and repair and economical and
6. It has comprehensive crushing functions, high production ratio, small abrasion and high
Working Principle of Impact crusher
Impact crusher is a kind of crushing machine that uses impacting energy to crush materials. When the machine works, driven by the electro motor, the rotor will rotate with high speed, and when the
materials go into the action zone of the plate hammer, they will strike and are crushed on the plate of the rotor, and then are crushed again when they are thrown to the impacting device, and then the
materials will bounce back from the impact lining board and go to the action zone of the plate
hammer and are crushed again. This process will proceed repeatedly, and the materials go into the
first, second and third impacting chamber to be crushed until they are crushed to the required
granularity, and then discharged from the discharging mouth. Adjusting the gap between the impacting rack and the rotor can change the discharging granularity and the shape of the materials.