Three Rings Roller Mill
Product Code : 8474209000
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Product Type :
- General Use :
- Powder making
- Material :
- Galvanized Steel
- Type :
- Feed Grinding Machine
Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co. Ltd is a renowned name and an expert in manufacturing and supplying of Three Rings Roller Mill. The mill is manufactured with advanced technology and integrates crushing, drying, grinding and classifying, conveying together, it is suitable for processing various nonflammable and non explosive materials with Mohâs hardness less than 9.3 and the moisture content less than 6 percent. The fineness of the finished material can be adjusted between 50 and 325 mesh (315-45 micron).
- Low investment and maintenance cost
- Simple and reliable operation
- High stability and best product quality
- Environmental protection
- Power plant desulfurization, cement and coal industries, metallurgy and chemical industry, non-metallic mineral, construction material and ceramics industry and many more. The materials this mill can process include quartz, barite, calcite carbonate, feldspar, limestone, talc, iron ore, carborundum, bauxite, ceramic, rock phosphate, coal, etc and about 400 kinds of materials in total.
- Three Rings Roller Mill structure mainly consists of main unit, discharging cyclone separator, analyzer, fan, powder cyclone separator and air duct. The main unit consists of a frame, shovel, grinding roller, blow shell and grinding ring.
- The material is filled into the grinding chamber through the feeder. The positioning of the ploughs ensures that the material is continuously passed between the rotating grinding rollers and the stationary grinding ring and this brings about the grinding process. The ground material is flown by the ascending stream of air and carried forward to the analyzer. Over sized materials are returned by the classifier to the grinding chamber again for regrinding. The qualified product is carried to the cyclone and the final product is collected at the bottom of the discharging cyclone while the air having fine dust particles is discharged from the top of the cyclone and the air with dust particles goes to the dust collection unit where the dust is separated from it and clean air is discharged in the atmosphere through the air duct.
No. 19, Fuqing Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201201, China