- 9999.00 - 99999.00 USD ($)
- 9999 USD ($)
- High pressure grinding mill
- Big input size, average output size
- Low energy consumption
- Eclipsed form multiple seal grinding device
- Ultra Grinding Mill is used for making micro powders and it is widely applied in the industries of mining, metallurgy, chemistry, construction, cement, ceramics, refractory materials and many others. The purpose of the mill is to produce super fine material with hardness less than 9 in Mohs scale and moisture less than 6 percent; it can grind up to 200 kinds of materials.
- The mill consists of hammer crusher, storage hopper, and bucket elevator, vibrating feeder, inverter classifier, main unit, pulse de-duster system, air compressor, high pressure positive blower and electrical control systems.
The grinding rollers roll in the ring and the material is driven to the edge of the turn plate by the centrifugal force and fall into the grinding chamber. There the material is repeatedly crushed and pressed under extreme force by the rollers. A high pressure air blower within the grinding mill continuously inhales the air and that in turn forces the crushed fine material to filter through the screen, where the unqualified material stuck and fall and is returned to the mill for being reground. The qualified fine material mixed with air goes into the cyclone powder collector, most of it fall and exit from the discharge valve at the bottom. A small proportion moves to the dust cleaner and clings to the surface of filter bags, at the same time fine powder clang to the surface falls down by sudden vibration of the filter bags. The material from the two lots is sent by the conveyer belt at the bottom to get finished powder packing. The filtered air is emitted through the air outlet of the muffler in the end.
- 1000 sets Per Month
- 15 Days